Strengthening its clinical research service offerings in China and the US, contract research organization (CRO) K&L Consulting Services (K&L), Inc. has expanded its relationship with Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) by achieving multiple accreditations in the Medidata Clinical Cloud. With this milestone, K&L is now accredited to provide services around the industry-leading Medidata Rave ® system for electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management (CDM) as well as randomization services utilizing Medidata Balance TM.
With a focus on biostatistical analysis, data standardization and a prominent presence in China, K&L joined the Medidata Partner Program in 2011 as a Medidata Services Partner to help serve sponsors within Asia and abroad. Impressed with Medidata’s standards-based approach to end-to-end clinical development, K&L saw value in extending the partnership to take greater advantage of Rave's easy-to-use platform and streamlined processes to help sponsors prepare regulatory submissions. K&L is currently utilizing Medidata Rave for several studies within Asia; and with its continued growth in the region, it expects the Medidata platform to play a vital role in helping sponsors streamline their clinical trials.
- “Partnering with Medidata enables us to offer sponsors state-of-the-art solutions for the critically important activities of randomization, electronic data capture and clinical data management,” said Xin Ke, PhD, president, K&L. “The Medidata Clinical Cloud, combined with our sophisticated services, provides sponsors with a highly-valued offering that ultimately reduces risk and leads to faster drug approvals.”
The Medidata accreditations position K&L to serve as a single source for Balance-related randomization design services and Rave-related services, including end user training, study build, reporting, outputs, integrations and migrations. Using Balance and Rave, sites can use just one browser interface—Medidata Rave—to randomize subjects and manage clinical data entry and reporting.
- “With these accreditations, K&L strengthens its commitment to providing sponsors with increasing efficiencies across their clinical trials,” said Steve Heath, vice president of channel sales at Medidata Solutions. “We’re excited to collaborate with K&L to help life science organizations both in the US and the growing market in China.”
Medidata first announced its channel partner program in April 2005 to enable select CROs and other service providers to offer implementation services for the Medidata Rave system for EDC and CDM. Since then, the Medidata Partner Program has grown to include more than 30 partners in the US, Europe and Asia, ranging from smaller clinical consultancies to large, global CROs. The program offers eight accreditations across the Medidata platform and supports partners with a variety of on-demand resources to help them optimize sponsors’ clinical trials.Connect with Medidata:
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: #CRO K&L Consulting achieves accreditations in @Medidata Partner Program, expanding #clinical offerings in China and US http://bit.ly/XRGfbq
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn