Before the open on Jan. 16, Goldman Sachs (GS) ($137.13) beat EPS estimates by a whopping $2.13 earning $5.60 per share. The stock popped higher setting a new 52-week high at $146.28 on Tuesday. The stock maintained its buy rating with this week's value level at $139.29 with my semiannual risky level at $180.10 where the stock traded back on April 17, 2010.
After the close on Jan. 17, Intel (INTC) ($22.00) beat EPS estimates by 3 cents earning 48 cents per share. Intel gapped lower at the open on Jan. 18 trading as low as $21.03 versus the weekly pivot at $21.17 on cautious forward guidance. Intel still has a buy rating with my semiannual value level at $19.80 with this week's pivot at $21.81 and quarterly risky level at $24.88.
Before the open on Jan. 18, General Electric (GE) ($21.13) beat EPS estimates by a penny earning 44 cents per share. General Electric traded as high as $22.20 on Tuesday. Going into this report General Electric was upgraded to buy according to www.ValuEngine.com. My semiannual value level is $19.17 with a quarterly pivot at $21.19 and monthly risky level at $22.26.
Before the open on Jan. 18, Schlumberger (SLB) ($73.75) reported in-line EPS earning $1.08 per share. SLB traded up to $78.04 on Tuesday. The stock remains buy rated with this week's value level at $72.99 with semiannual risky level at $94.62.On Jan. 21, I wrote,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV