HOUSTON, Jan. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint , a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, will be featured by one of the world's top energy companies at the Microsoft 10 th Global Energy Forum. The presentation will show how Covisint helped improve external collaboration, manage access and provisioning processes while minimizing development and operations costs for external business relationships.
Connecting external business partners globally often presents the challenges of onboarding individual users, workflow issues, user experiences and the integration of multiple technologies relating to security and identity management issues. This energy company--one of the world's largest--will discuss how it used Covisint's cloud engagement platform to define its access strategy, scale globally, maintain positive end-user experiences and enable secure access to applications and critical, sensitive information.
Attendees will learn how Covisint helped to better:
- leverage the energy company's portal for real-time, secure information and sensitive data;
- maintain a positive end-user experience by keeping the look-and-feel consistent regardless of where the end-user resides;
- enable the ability to search through data while ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive information; and,
- create a central API for external-facing applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV