Sanjay Purohit, Senior Vice President and Global Head - Products, Platforms and Solutions for Infosys, unveiled the product at the 8 th Annual IQPC Call Center Summit 2013 in Orlando, Florida . Mr. Purohit said, "Customers not only expect quick service but also want companies to know them intimately. Customer service experience management is also gaining significant importance with the increasing influence of new media. With our unique context passing capability and patented self-care technology we are enabling companies to bring an integrated, cross-channel and personalized experience to their customers. The launch of AssistEdge further accelerates our strategy to bring innovative products that help our clients transform their businesses for tomorrow."
In the case of Openreach, a BT Group Company, using AssistEdge has shown a quantum jump in advisor productivity and seamless experience for customers across channels. Colin Buchanan, Director - Service Management Business Operations and Transformation, Openreach said, "We're always looking for ways to improve service for our customers by simplifying the systems that our people use. Advisers have to access multiple systems using different navigation processes - all in the course of one job. Infosys AssistEdge helped us simplify the work by delivering a single interface for our people and making it easier for our advisors to navigate the systems. Our advisors are now able to complete calls quicker with fewer transfers. The deployment of the new product has helped us improve the experience for customers and users and was achieved in a very short period of time."
For more information, please refer to - http://www.infosys.com/assistedgeAbout Infosys
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV