SEATTLE, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alaska Airlines' Torque Zubeck has been named managing director of financial planning and analysis. Zubeck, a 13-year veteran of the airline, previously served as managing director of Alaska Air Cargo. Prior to that, Zubeck held positions in marketing/planning, financial planning and managed the commercial relationships with Alaska Airlines' codeshare partners.
"Torque has a strong finance background. Coupled with his extensive knowledge of Alaska Airlines and its economic levers, this experience makes him a huge asset to our organization," said Andrew Harrison, Alaska Air Group's vice president of planning and revenue management.
Zubeck earned a bachelor's degree in political science from Stanford University and an MBA from Eastern Michigan University. He is a native of Kenai, Alaska.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group (NYSE: ALK), together serve more than 95 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico. Alaska Airlines has ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Traditional Network Carriers" in the J.D. Power and Associates North America Airline Satisfaction Study SM for five consecutive years from 2008 to 2012. For reservations, visit www.alaskaair.com. For more news and information, visit the Alaska Airlines newsroom at www.alaskaair.com/newsroom.SOURCE Alaska Airlines
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV