CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX) will be releasing its next generation Sensors Unlimited shortwave infrared (SWIR) digital Linescan camera for Spectral Domain Optical Coherence at the SPIE BiOS and Photonics West Exhibitions, February 2-7 2013, at The Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA . (Find us at UTC Aerospace Systems booths #8811 for BiOS and #811 for Photonics West.)
The camera is ideally suited for high-line rate inspection applications where objects are moving, such as for the cleaning of agricultural products like rice, fruit or tea; industrial applications like detecting defects in silicon ingots, and hollow glassware just after coming from the mold; and also moisture uniformity in paper or textile production.
Technical teams will be on hand throughout the show for expert demonstrations and to answer questions on all Sensors Unlimited products displayed.
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV