GLASTONBURY, Conn. and WORCESTER, Mass., Jan. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- World Energy Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:XWES), a leading energy management services firm, today announced it has developed and successfully executed a comprehensive energy management plan for Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness (Healthtrax) that is set to save the regional health club operator more than $1 million over four years.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16786
The World Energy-led project is one of the most comprehensive in the Company's history, combining multi-state, multi-facility electricity procurements via its online auction platform, the World Energy Exchange®, with several energy efficiency projects, including the installation of new high-efficiency HVAC, lighting and energy management systems. By working closely with utilities in CT and MA, World Energy secured several hundred thousand dollars of efficiency incentives and low-interest financing for Healthtrax for the needed hardware. In sum, the engagement is delivering seven-figure savings to Healthtrax with minimal out-of-pocket expense."World Energy has really stepped up to help us solve an energy and equipment problem that was important to our business," said Ken Navarro, CEO of Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. "We had several sites with aging HVAC units. The team at World Energy closely evaluated our situation and produced a playbook that has enabled us to pay less for energy, use less of it, and maximize incentives from the utilities to make the purchase and implementation of these new systems possible.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV