Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) today announced that the Company will release results for its fiscal first quarter ended December 31, 2012, after the market close on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
Nuance will provide a copy of prepared conference call remarks in combination with its press release. This process and these remarks are offered to provide shareholders and analysts additional time and detail for analyzing Nuance’s results. The remarks will be available at www.nuance.com/earnings-results in conjunction with the press release.
The conference call will begin at 5:00 p.m. EST and will include only brief comments followed by questions and answers. The prepared remarks will not be read on the call.
To access the live broadcast, please visit the Investor Relations section of Nuance’s Website at www.nuance.com. The call can also be heard by dialing (800) 230-1085 or (612) 234-9960 at least five minutes prior to the call and referencing code 279312. A replay will be available within 24 hours of the announcement by dialing (800) 475-6701 or (320) 365-3844 and using the access code 279312.About Nuance Communications, Inc. Nuance (NASDAQ: NUAN) is a leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Its technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with devices and systems. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses experience Nuance’s proven applications. For more information, please visit www.nuance.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV