This week, GE Appliances is showcasing some of its 2013 product portfolio at the International Builders' Show (Booth #C3507). From laundry products to wall ovens and refrigerators, the newest products boast industry-first features designed to elevate appliance experiences. Among them:
Tackle More Dirty Laundry in Fewer Loads
High-efficiency (HE) topload washers are the fastest growing product category in home laundry appliances. The new GE high-efficiency topload washer features the industry's largest capacity (five cubic feet) for toploading models while using less energy and water than a traditional washer. In addition to its efficiency, consumers will appreciate the time-saving, convenience-focused features on the new GE ENERGY STAR ® washer, including SmartDispense™.
GE Heats Up the World of RefrigeratorsSome of the most common daily hot water usages in the home include preparing a bowl of oatmeal, making tea or warming water for hot cocoa. The 29-cubic-foot, ENERGY STAR ® GE Café™ French door refrigerator is the first refrigerator in the industry that can accurately heat 10 ounces of water in minutes—ideal for steeping delicate, white tea to quickly preparing food for the kids. The hot water dispenser lets consumers select one of four pre-programmed settings or choose their own temperature with confidence. Frontload Washer and Dryer Are Great for Clothes and Your Body Although manufacturers recommend buying pedestals to raise the height of their washers and dryers, about 60 percent of consumers forgo the added expense and end up kneeling on the floor or straining to reach their laundry. GE has improved the frontload laundry experience by offering the industry's first built-in risers and largest openings on frontload washers and dryers, making laundry easier on the body.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV