ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading international provider of payment systems, announced today its Money Transfer System ™ is helping financial institutions achieve Dodd-Frank compliance, well in advance of the original deadline of February 7, 2013. This regulation, a requirement of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, is one of the major issues facing financial institutions in 2013.
The company’s industry leading wholesale banking solution, ACI Money Transfer System, provides customers with a fully automated capability to address the complex regulatory demands of Dodd-Frank, in addition to other regulations.
“ACI has a sustained focus on helping our customers meet the increasingly complex demands of regulatory compliance,” said Dan Frate, executive vice president, global markets and product management. “It is a priority for ACI to ensure our customers successfully meet regulatory challenges and Dodd-Frank is a compelling example of the support offered by ACI. By offering comprehensive solutions to assist with on-going compliance demands, our customers can focus on more strategic initiatives and rest assured that ACI is effectively managing the regulatory changes in a timely manner. Simply put, we excel at regulation.”
ACI’s comprehensive approach to Dodd-Frank compliance helps financial institutions automate:
- The ability to determine the fees associated with a transaction –Money Transfer System is able to provide fee transparency using existing fee processing.
- The delivery of the necessary disclosures to the consumer at the time of the transaction—Money Transfer System facilitates Dodd-Frank disclosures aligned with the bank’s standard mechanisms of providing customer disclosures.
- The ability to automatically manage the required 30 minute transaction hold—Money Transfer System manages the mandatory wait period in an automated manner thus eliminating the need for bank personnel to manually oversee this aspect of the processing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV