- The ability to determine the fees associated with a transaction –Money Transfer System is able to provide fee transparency using existing fee processing.
- The delivery of the necessary disclosures to the consumer at the time of the transaction—Money Transfer System facilitates Dodd-Frank disclosures aligned with the bank’s standard mechanisms of providing customer disclosures.
- The ability to automatically manage the required 30 minute transaction hold—Money Transfer System manages the mandatory wait period in an automated manner thus eliminating the need for bank personnel to manually oversee this aspect of the processing
ACI Worldwide Alleviates Dodd-Frank Compliance Burden For Financial Institutions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.