Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading provider of innovative information technology and hospitality software solutions, today announced that Indigo Sky Casino and Hotel in Wyandotte, Okla., has selected a comprehensive software suite from Agilysys, including solutions for property management, point-of-sale and inventory and procurement. The 117-room property, which opened in November, is owned and managed by the Eastern Shawnee Tribe of Oklahoma and replaces the tribe's older casino, Bordertown Casino and Bingo.
"When it comes to software solutions designed to manage busy casino-hotel operations, Agilysys offers the total package, with technology that addresses all aspects of the property," said Shaun Belcher, information technology manager at Indigo Sky Casino and Hotel. "The company's software systems, combined with a successful track record in the casino industry, convinced us that they were the right partner for our property. We are confident the technology will enable us to optimize efficiency and deliver superior guest service."
Indigo Sky Casino and Hotel is using the following Agilysys software solutions:
- Lodging Management System® (LMS) , a comprehensive property management solution that automates every aspect of hotel operations — from reservations and credit card processing to accounting and housekeeping. Recognized as one of the hospitality industry's most powerful property management systems, LMS interfaces guest player accounts to the hotel's booking engine for evaluating comp decisions. Its versatile foundation easily expands to incorporate modules for activities scheduling, attraction ticketing, food and beverage sales, online reservations, remote check-in, spa scheduling and more. The Web-enabled system is based on a service-oriented architecture (SOA) framework that offers maximum flexibility and minimal upkeep.
- InfoGenesis™ POS , an award-winning point-of-sale software system that combines powerful reporting and configuration capabilities in the back office with an easy-to-use touchscreen terminal application. Designed for multi-unit operations common in hospitality environments, the system can manage any combination of dining, bar service and retail operations. The InfoGenesis POS system features real-time reporting capabilities, packages and prix fixe menus, signature capture, multi-language capability and advanced sorting, filtering and grouping options. It interfaces with a wide range of host systems, such as gift card and guest management solution providers, and is available as an on-premise solution or hosted application.
- Stratton Warren System , a full-featured inventory and procurement solution that maximizes purchasing power and reduces operational costs. Recognized as a leading inventory and procurement application in the hospitality industry, the Stratton Warren System automates the entire procurement process — from requisition to invoice — and provides a fast and measurable return on investment by identifying the most suitable suppliers, reducing labor costs and waste and eliminating time-consuming and error-prone paper documents. Features of the system include budget tracking, business intelligence functionality, automated email bid capability, multiple par level functionality and wireless mobile computer enhancements.
"Casino-hotels that want to be successful in a competitive market must implement technology that helps them strengthen operations across the entire property," said Jim Dennedy, president and chief executive officer of Agilysys. "Our comprehensive and feature-rich solutions for property management, point-of-sale and inventory and procurement will help Indigo Sky maximize staff productivity, enhance efficiency and increase revenue. Moreover, these systems will help streamline guest service from arrival through departure."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts