- ATI’s sales to the key global markets of aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, and medical represented 67% of ATI sales for 2012:
- Sales to the aerospace and defense markets were $1.62 billion and represented 32% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the oil and gas/chemical process industry were $956 million and represented 19% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the electrical energy market were $600 million and represented 12% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the medical market were $224 million and represented 4% of ATI sales.
- Direct international sales were $1.8 billion and represented 36% of ATI 2012 sales.
Allegheny Technologies Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.