Molex Incorporated (NASDAQ: MOLX) and (NASDAQ: MOLXA), a global electronic components company, today reported results for its second quarter ended December 31, 2012.
|Three Months Ended|
|Dec 31,||Sept 30,||Dec 31,|
|USD millions, except per share data||2012||2012||2011|
|Earnings per share||0.39||0.40||0.36|
Net revenue for the December 2012 quarter was $967.7 million, an increase of 5.5% from the September 2012 quarter and 12.8% from the December 2011 quarter. In local currencies, net revenue increased 4.8% compared with the September 2012 quarter and 13.8% compared with the December 2011 quarter. Orders for the December 2012 quarter were $919.7 million, a decline of 2.6% from the September 2012 quarter and an increase of 12.8% from the December 2011 quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV