ATLANTA, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a 50.0 percent increase to the regular quarterly cash dividend from $0.02 per share to $0.03 per share payable March 8, 2013 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on February 8, 2013.
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) designs, manufactures and distributes premium-branded Chaparral sterndrive and inboard pleasure boats; Premiere Sport Yachts; and Robalo sport fishing boats, continues to diversify its product line through product innovation and is prepared to consider strategic acquisition targets. With premium brands, a solid capital structure, and a strong independent dealer network, Marine Products Corporation is prepared to capitalize on opportunities to increase its market share and to generate superior financial performance to build long-term shareholder value. For more information on Marine Products Corporation visit our website at www.marineproductscorp.com.
For information contact: BEN M. PALMERChief Financial Officer(404) 321-7910 firstname.lastname@example.org
JIM LANDERSVice President, Corporate Finance(404) 321-2162 email@example.comSOURCE Marine Products Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV