SAN DIEGO, Jan. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitek Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:MITK) ( www.miteksystems.com ), a leading mobile imaging software solutions provider, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2013, ended December 31, 2012, after the market closes on Thursday, January 31, 2013.
Mitek management will host a conference call and live webcast for analysts and investors on that day at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the Company's financial results. To participate, please dial in as follows approximately ten minutes in advance of the scheduled start time:
- Parties in the United States and Canada can access the call by dialing 1-866-730-5767, using conference code 79007332.
- International parties can access the call by dialing 1-857-350-1591, using conference code 79007332.
Mitek will offer a live webcast of the conference call, which will also include forward-looking information. The live webcast will be accessible and on the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website at www.miteksystems.com , and will be archived for a period of 30 days. An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the call and will be archived for 30 days. To hear the replay, parties in the United States and Canada should call 1-888-286-8010 and enter conference code 31374365. International parties should call 1-617-801-6888 and enter conference code 31374365.About Mitek Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Mitek Systems (Nasdaq:MITK) is a mobile imaging software solutions provider that allows users to remotely deposit checks, pay their bills, get insurance quotes, and transfer credit card balances by snapping a picture with their camera-equipped smartphones and tablets instead of using the device keyboard. Mitek's technology increases convenience for the consumer by eliminating the need to go to the bank branch or automated teller machine, and dramatically reduces processing and customer acquisition costs while increasing customer retention. With a strong patent portfolio, Mitek is positioned as the leading innovator in mobile imaging software and currently provides its solutions to Fortune 500 financial services companies. For more information about Mitek, please visit http://www.miteksystems.com . MITK-F
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Julie Cunningham Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications email@example.com 858.309.1780
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV