New Fishbowl Inventory 2013 Offers UPS Ready Integrated Shipping
OREM, Utah, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fishbowl®, maker of the No. 1 requested inventory management software for QuickBooks®, is now a UPS Ready Provider and will release Fishbowl Inventory 2013®, with integrated UPS shipping on January 23, 2013. The integrated UPS shipping provides Fishbowl customers with seamless shipping capabilities that let them process and ship orders from within Fishbowl Inventory.
"Of all the Fishbowl customers who use shipping manager programs, the majority employ UPS," said David K. Williams, Fishbowl CEO. "The new integration simplifies the shipping process, which helps these companies become more efficient and profitable."
Fishbowl customers with UPS integration can now:
- View customer specific negotiated UPS rates.
- Ship from their UPS account.
- Receive email notifications to stay up to date on shipment progress.
- Online Inventory Access – Fishbowl customers can view inventory information from anywhere they have an Internet connection using Fishbowl Pipeline.
- Advanced Customer Business Intelligence – Fishbowl offers custom reports that analyze key data and business processes.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) – Fishbowl integrates with several EDI solutions, which large retailers require suppliers to use to transmit sales orders and inventory information. EDI solutions and other add-ons can be purchased through the Fishbowl Partner Marketplace.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV