New Investor Profile Shows Trading Success Not Tied To Stereotypical Personalities
PROVO, Utah, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Apiary Fund ( www.apiaryfund.com) today launched the new Investor Profile, a personality assessment tool that helps investors recognize characteristics that are beneficial or detrimental to their investment strategies.
"The Investor Profile started out as a project aimed to identify what makes an investor successful," said Shawn Lucas, Apiary Fund CEO and Head Trader. "We quickly realized that every investor is different and success comes when you can identify your strengths and weaknesses and then play to them."
Take the Investor Profile quiz: www.theinvestorprofile.comThe Investor Profile determines the investor's personality through 28 questions that have them select one of four words with which they most and least identify. Each investor receives a primary and secondary personality type that will help identify their overall profile. The final result combines two of the following four trading personality types:
- Aggressive – Quick to enter a trade, but may exit quickly when a loss appears
- Intuitive – Relies on emotional intuition to get in and out of trades
- Analytical – Analyzes every possible variable before taking action
- Methodical – Likely to trade on a system, not much regard to gains and losses
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts