Proposed Regulatory Uniformity To Boost Venture Capital Investments In Healthcare Arena, Says Frost & Sullivan
Technologies which reduce healthcare costs and enable safer and faster healthcare delivery are set to attract VC investments. New taxation laws and proposals to establish uniform EU-wide regulations for VC funds will further boost confidence levels.
If you are interested in more information on this study, please send an email with your contact details to Anna Zanchi, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Analysis of Venture Capital Investment Trends in the European Healthcare Industry is part of the Financial Benchmarking in the Business and Financial Services Industry subscription, which also includes research services in the following markets: Venture Capital Investment Trends in Financial Services industry, Aerospace and Defense Industry, Automotive Industry. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
Frost & Sullivan's Business and Financial Services group serves clients around the world in all aspects of financial analysis, market research and monitoring, due diligence, idea generation, opportunity analysis, investment valuation, and other proprietary research.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts