Get The Best Gas And Electricity Deal With Comparethemarket.com
LONDON, January 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
According to government research, 75% of households are on their supplier's most expensive scheme, and 65% admit to having not switched suppliers in the last 15 years . With E.On the latest supplier to announce gas and electricity price rises and the cold weather set to continue, switching suppliers could mean a significant saving and many consumers are heading to comparison sites such as comparethemarket.com to make sure they are getting the right deal.
James Padmore, Senior Manager, at comparethe market.com, one of the UK's leading price comparison sites, comments: "Many consumers put off switching suppliers because they think its complicated but savings on energy bills can make a real difference to household budgets. Despite the price rises, consumers could find that switching to a different provider could help them avoid paying more than they have to. On comparethe market.com, switching is easy. Consumers can compare energy prices from leading suppliers and shop around easily, finding some of the best rates available."
Specialising in more than just car insurance, comparethe market.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products including home insurance, van insurance, bike insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV.[ ] Ofgem Retail Market Review Retail, March 2011 About comparethemarket.com
- compare the marke t.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- compare the market .com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- compare the market .com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers .
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts