About Chino Commercial Bancorp
Chino Commercial Bancorp is the parent company of Chino Commercial Bank, a national bank, headquartered in Chino, California which opened for business in September 2000 and currently operates from three full service locations in Chino, Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga, California. The Bank opened its Ontario branch in January 2006 and the Rancho Cucamonga branch in April 2010. Chino Commercial Bank is a member of both the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Home Loan Bank, and its deposit accounts are insured under the Federal Deposit Insurance Act up to applicable limits thereof. For more information, visit www.chinocommercialbank.com.
This news release contains comments or information that constitute forward-looking statements (within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995), which involve significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such a difference include: changes in interest rates and interest-rate relationships; changes in the national and local economy; demand for products and services; the degree of competition by traditional and non-traditional competitors; changes in banking regulations; changes in tax laws; changes in prices, levies, and assessments; our ability to successfully integrate acquisitions into our existing operations, and the availability of new acquisitions, joint ventures and alliance opportunities; the impact of technological advances; governmental and regulatory policy changes; the outcomes of contingencies; trends in customer behavior as well as their ability to repay loans; and other factors included in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, available free via EDGAR. The Company assumes no responsibility to update forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV