Hemp, Inc. Announces Its 2nd Spinoff: YourBev, Inc.
YourBev has developed a method of making new Fossil Water™ from a base of purified water. The process adds the elements found in Fossil Water and restructures it using our ETM™ process in an Agronifier™. It is no longer necessary to drain the last reserves of fossil water on the planet to enjoy its benefits.
YourBev is expected to be a leader in the water beverage energy by 2015. However, according to Perlowin's optimism, YourBev will be an industry leader within a year, especially now that our "Quantum Economic Purchasing Matrix" is now in its final phases of completion ( Hear recorded conference call here.)
ABOUT HEMP, INC.
Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP) focuses on the vast market created by the quickly emerging, and growing, multibillion dollar industrial hemp industry. Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP) is not involved in the cultivation or marketing of medical marijuana. It is the company's belief that legalization of hemp in all 50 states and at the federal level will come to pass. With that in mind, the company is building infrastructure with the potential to gain substantial market share before and after industrial hemp prohibition ends. (Pending any federal licensing or other requirements, that may be enacted after hemp prohibition ends).http://www.hemp.com (Hemp, Inc.)hempincnews.com (Hemp, Inc. News) http://www.herbagenix.com (Hemp-Based Supplements Division) http://www.basichemp.com (Hemp Protein with Enhanced Nutritionals) http://www.mjlover.com (MJ LOVER for Him; MJ LOVER for Her) http://www.re-load.biz (Hemp-Based Nutraceuticals) http://www.ecoharmonycards.com (Loyalty Card Sustainable Fundraiser for Non-Profits) http://www.supportpatchadams.com (Hemp Gemstone Candles and Fundraiser for Patch Adams) http://www.hempinc.tv (Media and Entertainment Division) SOURCE Hemp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV