- During the foreclosure epidemic – Wilson partnered with a local non-profit to create and present curriculum to homeowners faced with losing their homes. He made presentations for over a year to help families avoid foreclosures.
- As a volunteer track coach at San Luis Obispo High School, Wilson assisted with the design and installation of a state of the art shot put facility - with no expense to the high school. Wilson helped to organize the fundraising necessary to bring this project to completion.
- Wilson has been on the Board of Directors for the "Central Coast Toys for Tots Benefit Golf Tournament" since it started five years ago. Over the five years - Wilson has helped Toys for Tots raise over $200,000 to purchase toys for children in the community.
David Wilson Of Bank Of Commerce Mortgage -- Awarded "Top 20 Under 40" Honor
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts