- Asia Pacific has outpaced other regions in real estate activity since the global financial crisis, achieving commercial real estate investment volume in 2012 equal to 77 percent of the previous peak reached in 2007. The Americas have only reached 62 percent of that level, while Europe's investment volume is 46 percent of its peak amount.
- The impact of the growing pool of capital seeking exposure to real estate can be substantial. A 1.2 percent reallocation to real estate by the 30 largest sovereign wealth funds would increase capital allocation by US$50 billion, equivalent to the entire Sydney CBD office market.
Jones Lang LaSalle Finds Global Investment Capital Leans Towards Real Estate
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.