Not only is Pepsi the NFL's soda sponsor, but its Gatorade brand is the league's isotonic beverage sponsor. Also, PepsiCo's Frito-Lay division is the league's salty snack sponsor.
In the past decade, PepsiCo has dumped $182.7 million into Super Bowl ads. Think the NFL thanked PepsiCo for its generosity by keeping hated rival Coca-Cola (KO) out of the game? Not a chance.Coca-Cola's also a frequent NFL advertiser and has spent $81 million within the past decade to make sure its polar bears get the star treatment on Super Bowl Sunday. This year, Coca-Cola is spending nearly $12 million on three 30-second spots in an effort to steal as much as possible of Pepsi pitchwoman Beyonce's halftime spotlight.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV