The purpose was to better understand:
- Their assessment of the current economic situation.
- When and where they expect growth to emerge.
- The perceived barriers to growth.
- Whether building connections and collaboration between organizations can help businesses grow in the future.
- Who is and who should be driving those connections and facilitating collaboration.
For comparability, the sample in each market was weighted to:
Bank of America
- Form 1/12 th of the global total.
- Ensure that 75 percent worked in the private sector.
- The margin of error is +/- 2.1 percent, larger for sub-groups. Tables may not always add up to 100 percent due to rounding or being a multi-punch question.
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 53 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,500 retail banking offices and approximately 16,300 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 30 million active users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 3 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.