Johnny Was Gifting Suite In The Miami Lounge At The Sundance Film Festival
PARK CITY, Utah, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnny Was, founded by the Levite family after establishing a strong wholesale business for 25 years, is one of Los Angeles' most popular collections and shopping destination for Angelenos and visitors from all over the world.
Johnny Was set up shop January 18 – 20 in the Miami Lounge during the Sundance Film Festival to gift guests who include Adrian Grenier, Alexis Knapp, Allie Gonino, Allison Janney, Amy Ryan, Brie Larson, Courtney Love, Daryl Hannah, Dermot Mulroney, Erin Moriarty, Gina Piersanti, Giovanna Salimeni, Jane Lynch, Jef Holm, Jesse Williams, JJ Field, JJAMZ, Joey Lauren Adams, Julia Stephens, Mario Lopez, Mekhi Phifer, Neon Hitch, Paris Hilton, Ricky Whittle, Skylar Grey, Z Berg and others.
Guests received bracelets made from turquoise Japanese beads with antiqued brass (retail $48 - $120) and pieces from Johnny Was' six collections including the Johnny Was Collection, JWLA, Biya Collection, Pete & Greta, 4 Love and Liberty, and 3J Workshop.
Link to celebrities in suite, photo credit: StarTraks Photo: http://info.showroomseven.com/JOHNNY_WAS/SUNDANCE_SUITE_WEB/index.htmPictures of Adrian Grenier, Brie Larson, Daryl Hannah, and Paris Hilton out and about during the festival wearing Johnny Was bracelets: http://info.showroomseven.com/JOHNNY_WAS/WEB_AMBER_HIRES/index.htm#1 Link to pieces given out: http://info.showroomseven.com/JOHNNY_WAS/SUNDANCE_WEB/index.htm#2 The lure of Johnny Was is defined by the juxtaposition of beautifully handcrafted original embroidery, signature exclusive prints, luxurious flowing fabrics, and gorgeous accessories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV