- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) awarded the all-new 2013 Ford Fusion and Fusion Hybrid a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in its New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) testing
- The Fusion and Fusion Hybrid feature the Personal Safety System ™, new safety belt technologies and a total of eight airbags which are designed to provide enhanced protection for vehicle occupants including redesigned seat-mounted side airbags that deploy lower in the pelvis area in addition to the chest and incorporate new venting technology to further enhance side impact protection
- In December 2012, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named the 2013 Ford Fusion a Top Safety Pick+, the highest recommendation the organization has for vehicle safety
Ford Fusion And Fusion Hybrid Earn Top Vehicle Safety Rating From NHTSA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.