- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) awarded the all-new 2013 Ford Fusion and Fusion Hybrid a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in its New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) testing
- The Fusion and Fusion Hybrid feature the Personal Safety System ™, new safety belt technologies and a total of eight airbags which are designed to provide enhanced protection for vehicle occupants including redesigned seat-mounted side airbags that deploy lower in the pelvis area in addition to the chest and incorporate new venting technology to further enhance side impact protection
- In December 2012, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named the 2013 Ford Fusion a Top Safety Pick+, the highest recommendation the organization has for vehicle safety
Ford Fusion And Fusion Hybrid Earn Top Vehicle Safety Rating From NHTSA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.