HemaTerra Announces New Quality Control Product For Blood Centers
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HemaTerra Technologies, an end-to-end operational software systems provider to organizations that collect blood, platelets, plasma and other biologic products, announced the approaching release of HemaComply, a quality control (QC) management system that helps blood centers control their cost of quality. HemaComply will configure to any QC plan, meet regulatory guidelines, and manage workflow — from collected units to sampling, tests and reports.
Comprehensive, yet lean, this web-enabled QC management system will add efficiency by automating manual processes and operating under predefined configurations. Hours of manual recording will be replaced with actionable prompts to QC managers, such as information reports. HemaComply meets regulatory guidelines by determining sample size and selection with the Statistical Process Control (SPC) method. Also, leukocyte reduction errors (both process and non-process) are documented and alerted to QC managers. The result is a compliant and cost-effective QC plan.
HemaTerra has collaborated with key industry organizations that share the challenge of maintaining an effective QC plan. "The combined knowledge of respected industry executives, who operate blood centers of varied size, is invaluable," said Todd Collins, President and CEO of HemaTerra Technologies. "Their insight clarifies a very complex process and speaks to the readiness for an encompassing technology solution for controlling costs," continued Collins.
HemaTerra appreciates the guidance and support received from the following blood centers:
- The Blood and Tissue Center of Central Texas, Austin, Texas;
- Carter BloodCare, Bedford, Texas;
- Coastal Bend Blood Center, Corpus Christi, Texas;
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center, Houston, Texas; and
- LifeShare Blood Centers, Shreveport, La.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV