VANCOUVER, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Callinex Mines Inc. (CNX - TSX.V) (CLLXF - OTCQX) is pleased to announce the appointment of Nico Civelli to the Board of Directors.
Nico Civelli is a Zurich-based independent financial advisor who provides financial consultancy services through his wholly-owned company Niconsult GmbH. In this capacity, Mr. Civelli works closely with several leading European and North American private asset management companies and funds, which specialize in the natural resources sector. Mr. Civelli serves as director and VP Finance for Hunter Bay Minerals Plc, as well as Terra Nova Energy Ltd. and as VP Finance of Pacific LNG ( Singapore). Mr. Civelli studied at the Universities of Zurich and St Gallen in Switzerland before completing a Master's Degree in Applied Finance at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
J.J. O'Donnnell J.J. O'Donnell President and CEONeither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release Some statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information. These statements may include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to future expenditures. These statements may address future events and conditions and, as such, involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the statements. Such factors may include, among others, the ability to complete contemplated work programs and the timing and amount of expenditures. Callinex does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement. SOURCE Callinex Mines Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV