ELS Announces Tax Treatment Of 2012 Distributions
Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE: ELS) (the “Company”) today announced the tax treatment of its 2012 common and preferred share distributions. The nondividend distributions on the common shares was also reported on Internal Revenue Service Form 8937 pursuant to U.S. tax basis reporting as required under Internal Revenue Code Section 6045B. A copy of the Form 8937 is posted to the Company’s website ( www.equitylifestyle.com).
Common Shares (CUSIP No. 29472R108)
Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (CUSIP No. 29472R207)
*This distribution represents the final 2012 distribution on each share of Series A Preferred Stock that was exchanged for a newly created Depository Share representing 1/100 of a share of Series C Preferred Stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV