© 2013 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved.
About Akkeron Hotels Group Limited Akkeron Hotels Group Limited is a growing UK focused mid-market and regional hotel business comprising 3* and 4* hotels. The Company intends to build a portfolio of up to 150 regional hotels and it is expected that Akkeron's interests in these will comprise a blend of freehold ownerships, leases and management contracts. Akkeron Hotels' portfolio consists of 34 hotels, employing 1,630 people, with a combined turnover of c£62m making it one of the largest regional hotel operators in the UK. Akkeron Group was formed in 2008 by James Brent, previously Global Head of Real Estate & Lodging Investment Banking at Citigroup, with a focus on real estate-based operational businesses.Akkeron's key areas of activity include:
- Management-intensive real estate portfolios e.g. hotels
- Urban regeneration focused on the South and South West of the UK
- Large-scale agriculture in emerging markets
Akkeron pursues a partnership approach to its investment programme, leveraging its skills across real estate, development, financing and corporate finance.
SOURCE Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts