© 2013 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved.
About Akkeron Hotels Group Limited Akkeron Hotels Group Limited is a growing UK focused mid-market and regional hotel business comprising 3* and 4* hotels. The Company intends to build a portfolio of up to 150 regional hotels and it is expected that Akkeron's interests in these will comprise a blend of freehold ownerships, leases and management contracts. Akkeron Hotels' portfolio consists of 34 hotels, employing 1,630 people, with a combined turnover of c£62m making it one of the largest regional hotel operators in the UK. Akkeron Group was formed in 2008 by James Brent, previously Global Head of Real Estate & Lodging Investment Banking at Citigroup, with a focus on real estate-based operational businesses.Akkeron's key areas of activity include:
- Management-intensive real estate portfolios e.g. hotels
- Urban regeneration focused on the South and South West of the UK
- Large-scale agriculture in emerging markets
Akkeron pursues a partnership approach to its investment programme, leveraging its skills across real estate, development, financing and corporate finance.
SOURCE Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV