Collaboration Between Fender Musical Instruments Corporation And Panasonic Automotive Systems Bring The Fender™ Premium Audio System To Three New Vehicles
DETROIT, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Fender Premium Audio System, a product born out of the 2007 collaboration between two brands known for precision engineering and a passion for innovation, celebrates its global availability on three additional Volkswagen vehicles — the 2013 Beetle Fender Edition, 2013 Beetle convertible and the 2014 Tiguan R-line.
Developed with the intention of recreating the raw emotion of a live performance, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America and Fender ® engineers worked directly with Volkswagen to tune each system to the individual characteristics and needs of both vehicles. The Beetle Convertible features two separate and distinct system tunings that are automatically selected, whether the top is up or down.
Introduced at the LA Auto Show in November, the Beetle Convertible has three engine options, including turbo and TDI ®, Clean Diesel versions, each of which feature the Fender Premium Audio System in its "Sound and Navigation" package.
The Beetle Fender Edition incorporates a number of specialized interior and exterior Fender touches. Among them:
- A dashboard in the quintessential "3-Color Sunburst" color of Fender guitars
- Leather details and floor mats with color contrasting seams that are in perfect harmony with the dashboard design
- The iconic Fender logo in two chrome side panel badges,
- Proprietary Panasonic speaker technology that cuts through noise to reproduce the elements of a live concert in the vehicle.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts