LAS VEGAS, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To meet growing demand in new product areas, Meritor launched two new product series: Meritor AllFit and Meritor Green.
"We spend considerable time meeting with and listening to what our customers want from us to streamline the process of addressing end-users parts needs," said Terry Livingston, general manager, Global Product Management and Shared Services, Aftermarket & Trailer, Meritor. "As one of the leading aftermarket suppliers, we are driven to meet our customers' product category requirements, and can do so now that we offer new, all-makes, and remanufactured product lines.
"Meritor AllFit will serve as our Meritor all-makes family, and Meritor Green will become our Meritor remanufactured offering," he added.
Concurrently, Meritor has introduced the following product expansions that will be marketed under the new Meritor AllFit series:
- Meritor shock absorbers
- Meritor suspension controls
- Meritor all-makes drivetrain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV