HOUSTON, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NBL) announced today that Chuck Davidson, the Company's Chairman and CEO, will present at the Credit Suisse Energy Summit on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 8:40 a.m., Mountain Time.
The presentation will be webcast live on the 'Investors' page of the Company's website, www.nobleenergyinc.com, with a replay accessible until Monday, May 6, 2013. The slide presentation will be available at the same web location shortly following the event.
Noble Energy is a leading independent energy company engaged in worldwide oil and gas exploration and production. The Company has core operations onshore in the U.S., primarily in the DJ Basin and Marcellus Shale, in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico, offshore Eastern Mediterranean, and offshore West Africa. Noble Energy is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is traded under the ticker symbol NBL. Further information is available at www.nobleenergyinc.com.01/22/13 SOURCE Noble Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV