CHELMSFORD, Mass., Jan. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems, Inc., (Nasdaq:MRCY) ( www.mrcy.com ), a best-of-breed provider of commercially developed, open sensor and Big Data processing systems for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications, announced that it will participate in the Cowen and Company 34th Annual Aerospace/Defense Conference to be held February 6-7, 2013, at The InterContinental Barclay in New York City. Management will present an overview of the Company's business on Thursday, February 7th, at 1:15 pm EST.
An audio webcast and archive of the event will be available beginning on Thursday, February 7th, simultaneous with the Company's presentation, through the Company's website at mrcy.com/investor under "Financial Events." A replay of the webcast will be archived for three months on the Company's website under "Financial Events."
Mercury Systems – Innovation That Matters ™Mercury Systems (Nasdaq:MRCY) is a best-of-breed provider of commercially developed, open sensor and Big Data processing systems, software and services for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications. We deliver innovative solutions, rapid time-to-value and world-class service and support to our prime contractor customers. Mercury Systems has worked on over 300 programs, including Aegis, Patriot, SEWIP, Gorgon Stare and Predator/Reaper. We are based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. To learn more, visit www.mrcy.com. Mercury Systems and Innovation That Matters are trademarks of Mercury Systems, Inc.
CONTACT: Kevin Bisson, CFO Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. 978-967-1990
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV