The Company expects the following:
- Total revenue growth in a range of negative 3 percent to negative 1 percent in constant currency. At Dec. 31, 2012 exchange rates, this translates to reported revenue of $4.58 billion to $4.67 billion.
- GAAP diluted earnings per share from continuing operations growth in constant currency in a range of 8 percent to 12 percent. At Dec. 31, 2012 exchange rates, this translates to GAAP reported diluted earnings per share of $2.00 to $2.08.
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share from continuing operations growth in constant currency in a range of 6 percent to 10 percent. At Dec. 31, 2012 exchange rates, this translates to reported non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $2.36 to $2.44.
- Cash flow from continuing operations growth in a range of negative 8 percent to negative 4 percent in constant currency. At Dec. 31, 2012 exchange rates, this translates to reported cash flow from continuing operations of $1.39 billion to $1.45 billion.
This outlook also assumes no material acquisitions and a partial currency hedge of operating income. The Company continues to expect a full-year GAAP operating margin of 30 percent and a non-GAAP operating margin of 36 percent. The Company also continues to expect an effective full-year GAAP and non-GAAP tax rate to come in closer to the high-end of the 30 to 31 percent range provided at the outset of the fiscal year.
The Company anticipates approximately 449 million shares outstanding at fiscal year 2013 year end and weighted average diluted shares outstanding of approximately 457 million for the fiscal year.
WebcastThis news release and the accompanying tables should be read in conjunction with additional content that is available on the Company’s website, including a supplemental financial package, as well as a webcast that the Company will host at 5 p.m. ET today to discuss its unaudited third quarter results. The webcast will be archived on the website. Individuals can access the webcast, as well as this press release and supplemental financial information, at http://ca.com/invest or listen to the call at 1-877-561-2748. The international participant number is 1-720-545-0044. About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com. Follow CA Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV