CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today reported financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2013, ended December 31, 2012.
|Third Quarter FY13 vs. FY12|
|(in millions, except share data)||FY13||FY12***||% Change||% Change CC**|
|GAAP Income from continuing operations||$||251||$||263||(5||%)||(3||%)|
|Non-GAAP Income from continuing operations*||$||288||$||319||(10||%)||(8||%)|
|GAAP Diluted EPS from continuing operations||$||0.55||$||0.54||2||%||4||%|
|Non-GAAP Diluted EPS from continuing operations*||$||0.63||$||0.65||(3||%)||(2||%)|
|Cash Flow from continuing operations||$||566||$||396||43||%||42||%|
* Non-GAAP income and earnings per share are non-GAAP financial measures, as noted in the discussion of non-GAAP results below. A reconciliation of non-GAAP financial measures to their comparable GAAP financial measures is included in the tables following this news release.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts