CapLease, Inc. (NYSE: LSE) announced today that it is redeeming 800,182 shares of its 8.125% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, representing 23.21% of the total outstanding shares of the Series A Preferred Stock. The Series A Preferred Stock will be redeemed at a price of $25.00 per share plus all accumulated and unpaid dividends through the redemption date, February 21, 2013, for a total of $25.20313 per share. After the redemption date, dividends on the shares of Series A Preferred Stock being redeemed will cease to accumulate.
Redemptions will be on a pro rata basis (as nearly as practicable without creating fractional shares) from each registered holder. Holders of shares of Series A Preferred Stock through the Depository Trust Company will be redeemed in accordance with the applicable procedures of the Depository Trust Company.
The notice of redemption and related materials will be mailed to the registered holders of Series A Preferred Stock on January 22, 2013. Questions relating to, and requests for additional copies of, the notice of redemption and related materials should be directed to the redemption agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, 6201 15 th Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11219, Attention: Reorganization Department at 877-248-6417.
About the Company:CapLease, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, that primarily owns and manages a diversified portfolio of single tenant commercial real estate properties subject to long-term leases to high credit quality tenants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV