Avista Corp. (NYSE: AVA) will hold its quarterly conference call and webcast to discuss fourth quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A news release with fourth quarter 2012 earnings information will be issued at 7:05 a.m. Eastern Time on Feb. 20, 2013.
This call can be accessed on Avista’s Web site at www.avistacorp.com, or you can listen to the call by dialing (800) 446-2782, Confirmation number 34130094.
A replay of the call will be available through Feb. 27, 2013. Call (888) 843-7419, Confirmation number 34130094# to listen to the replay. The webcast will be archived for one year on the Avista Corp. Web site at www.avistacorp.com.
Avista Corp. is an energy company involved in the production, transmission and distribution of energy as well as other energy-related businesses. Avista Utilities is our operating division that provides electric service to 361,000 customers and natural gas to 320,000 customers. Our service territory covers 30,000 square miles in eastern Washington, northern Idaho and parts of southern and eastern Oregon, with a population of 1.5 million. Avista's primary, non-regulated subsidiary is Ecova. Our stock is traded under the ticker symbol "AVA." For more information about Avista, please visit www.avistacorp.com.Avista Corp. and the Avista Corp. logo are trademarks of Avista Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV