ProQuest Signs Definitive Agreement To Acquire EBL
Ebook Library (EBL) is a leading global ebook aggregator, serving academic, corporate and research libraries worldwide. With an impressive catalog of ebook titles from premier international academic publishers, EBL is renowned as a pioneer of flexible, innovative access models such as Patron-driven Acquisition and the esteemed Non-Linear™ Lending model. EBL is a division of Ebooks Corporation Limited, an Australian public company founded in 1997, with additional distribution channels that include ebook retail site ebooks.com ( www.ebooks.com) and Ebook Services for publishers ( www.ebookservices.com).
About ProQuest ( www.proquest.com)ProQuest connects people with vetted, reliable information. Key to serious research, the company has forged a 70-year reputation as a gateway to the world's knowledge — from dissertations to governmental and cultural archives to news, in all its forms. Its role is essential to libraries and other organizations whose missions depend on the delivery of complete, trustworthy information.
ProQuest's massive information pool is made accessible in research environments that accelerate productivity, empowering users to discover, create, and share knowledge.
An energetic, fast-growing organization, ProQuest includes the ProQuest ®, Bowker ®, Dialog ®, ebrary ®, and Serials Solutions ® businesses and notable research tools such as the RefWorks ®, and Pivot ™ services, as well as the Summon ® web-scale discovery service. The company is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with offices around the world.SOURCE ProQuest
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV