Star Buffet, Inc. Exits Chapter 11
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Buffet, Inc. (Pink Sheets:STRZQ) today announced that the Company has exited from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection effective January 17, 2013. As previously disclosed, on December 17, 2012, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona entered an order confirming the Second Amended Joint Plan of Reorganization (the "Plan"). In accordance with the court order, the Plan became effective and the Company formally exited the bankruptcy proceedings. On September 28, 2011, Star Buffet, Inc. filed a voluntary petition for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in order to restructure its operations under court supervised protection.
About Star Buffet, Inc.
Star Buffet, Inc. is a multi-concept restaurant operator. As of January 22, 2013, Star Buffet, Inc. through its subsidiaries, operated seven 4B's restaurants, five JB's restaurants, three K-BOB'S Steakhouses, three Barnhill's Buffet restaurants, two Western Sizzlin restaurants, two JJ North's Country Buffet restaurants, two Pecos Diamond Steakhouses, one Casa Bonita Mexican theme restaurant, one BuddyFreddys restaurant and one Bar-H Steakhouse.
CONTACT: Robert E. Wheaton President, CEO Star Buffet, Inc. (480) 425-0397
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV