ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ruth's Chris Steak House today unveiled its menu of hand-crafted cocktails for 2013. Topping the list is Ruth's Chris Steak House new signature tableside juleps. Guests can enjoy two styles of ice cold juleps – classic mint using Bulleit Bourbon, and sparkling pear featuring a blend of Absolut Citron and Hangar One Spiced Pear Vodkas – served tableside over crushed ice in a traditional silver julep cup. In addition to the juleps, guests can imbibe vintage inspired selections, including the Strawberry Basil Gimlet, Cucumber Collins, Moscow Mule and more.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ruths-chris-steak-house-debuts-2013-cocktail-lineup-187872201.html
"We've experienced tremendous success with our vintage-inspired cocktails and we are pleased that our guests consider us a craft cocktail destination. We are eager to build on that success with the launch of our tableside juleps and 2013 list," said Helen Mackey, Director of Beverage Strategy for Ruth's Chris Steak House. "Each of our cocktails incorporate the highest quality premium spirits, house made ingredients and freshly-squeezed juices."
Additional highlights from the 2013 cocktail menu include:
- Ruby Red Greyhound – Refreshing mix of freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit and lime juices accompanied by Belvedere pink grapefruit vodka and St. Germain Elderflower liqueur are all perfectly accented by a single grapefruit slice.
- Blackberry Sidecar – A decadent cocktail, the sidecar's base is Remy VSOP cognac, Cointreau, Fee Bros Plum bitters, freshly muddled blackberries and lemon juice.
- Port of Manhattan – A spirited blend of Makers Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Fonseca Bin27 Reserve Ruby Port and a dash of Angostura bitters
- Ruth's Sazerac – A delightful take on the "Official" drink of New Orleans, this version uses Knob Creek Small Batch Rye Whiskey mixed with House made brown sugar spice syrup in a Pernod misted glass topped with the bright citrus oils of a lemon peel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV