- Ruby Red Greyhound – Refreshing mix of freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit and lime juices accompanied by Belvedere pink grapefruit vodka and St. Germain Elderflower liqueur are all perfectly accented by a single grapefruit slice.
- Blackberry Sidecar – A decadent cocktail, the sidecar's base is Remy VSOP cognac, Cointreau, Fee Bros Plum bitters, freshly muddled blackberries and lemon juice.
- Port of Manhattan – A spirited blend of Makers Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Fonseca Bin27 Reserve Ruby Port and a dash of Angostura bitters
- Ruth's Sazerac – A delightful take on the "Official" drink of New Orleans, this version uses Knob Creek Small Batch Rye Whiskey mixed with House made brown sugar spice syrup in a Pernod misted glass topped with the bright citrus oils of a lemon peel
Ruth's Chris Steak House Debuts 2013 Cocktail Lineup
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.