- Ruby Red Greyhound – Refreshing mix of freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit and lime juices accompanied by Belvedere pink grapefruit vodka and St. Germain Elderflower liqueur are all perfectly accented by a single grapefruit slice.
- Blackberry Sidecar – A decadent cocktail, the sidecar's base is Remy VSOP cognac, Cointreau, Fee Bros Plum bitters, freshly muddled blackberries and lemon juice.
- Port of Manhattan – A spirited blend of Makers Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Fonseca Bin27 Reserve Ruby Port and a dash of Angostura bitters
- Ruth's Sazerac – A delightful take on the "Official" drink of New Orleans, this version uses Knob Creek Small Batch Rye Whiskey mixed with House made brown sugar spice syrup in a Pernod misted glass topped with the bright citrus oils of a lemon peel
Ruth's Chris Steak House Debuts 2013 Cocktail Lineup
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts