Symetra Life Insurance Company today announced the appointment of Meg Skinner as senior vice president, Individual Life Distribution. She reports to Tom Marra, president and CEO of Symetra Financial Corporation.
In her new role, Skinner will drive Symetra’s individual life distribution strategy and develop new platforms for life insurance sales. In addition to life distribution, she will have responsibility for institutional markets, life business development and advanced markets.
During her insurance career, Skinner has held sales leadership positions with several major life companies, including Principal Financial Group, Lincoln Financial Group and John Hancock Financial Services. Most recently, she served as executive vice president and chief distribution officer at Guardian Life Insurance Companies.
“Meg is an experienced sales executive with an impressive record of success. She builds high-performing teams and consistently exceeds her sales objectives,” said Marra. “Her understanding of and long-standing relationships with influential life distribution partners will help Symetra achieve growth across a variety of life insurance sales channels.”Skinner will be based in Symetra’s Farmington, Conn., office. She is a graduate of Northwestern University. About Symetra Symetra Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Symetra Financial Corporation (NYSE:SYA), a diversified financial services company based in Bellevue, Wash. In business since 1957, Symetra provides employee benefits, annuities and life insurance through a national network of benefit consultants, financial institutions, and independent agents and advisors. For more information, visit www.symetra.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV