BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (BRAVO!) and BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO), BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: BBRG) concepts, introduce new ‘lighter side’ menu selections at 550 calories or less.
Penne Verona from The Lighter Side of Tuscany Menu (BRIO). (Photo: Business Wire)
“We are pleased to introduce the lighter menu selections and to provide our guests with options when dining at BRAVO! and BRIO. We have created a varied menu full of pure and flavorful ingredients that are rooted deep in Italian tradition,” said Saed Mohseni, CEO.
BRIO’s Lighter Side of Tuscany menu features six assorted appetizers and side salads along with 12 different entrée choices ranging in price from $4.95 to $19.95.
BRAVO! is now offering The Lighter Side of Rome menu showcasing delicious options including four appetizers, three different side salads as well as ten main dish selections. Prices start at $4.25 up to $19.50.Menus were made available at all locations nationwide on January 15, 2013. For more information including menu options, calorie counts and descriptions visit www.BrioItalian.com or www.BravoItalian.com. BRIO Tuscan Grille BRIO (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is an upscale affordable restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features wood-grilled and oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well”; which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Please visit the website, BrioItalian.com for a list of locations, and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brioitalian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV