White expects flat sequential service revenue in the fourth quarter, below typical seasonality, although he's more bullish on the company's software prospects.
"We are modeling Software sales (23%
IBM's third-quarter software revenue came in at $5.8 billion, while Systems and Technology sales were $3.9 billion.
The company may provide an update on its long-term financial roadmap. IBM has forecast operating earnings per share of at least $20 by the end of 2015 and predicts that, by that time, growth markets will account for almost 30% of the company's total revenue.IBM shares rose 0.3% to $194.99 during Monday's trading. -- Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV