If Verizon, AT&T or other carriers, for that matter, pushes too hard, they'll end up shooting themselves in the foot. They know this. Remember, iPhone accounted for 63% of smartphone sales at Verizon. As we know from traffic data, iOS products drive Web traffic and data use.
Verizon, which is a great company and stock by the way, was ultra-bullish on 2013. Do you really think it's going to (enter cheesy financial writer line here) upset the Apple cart when things are going so amazingly well?
--Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV