Polyurethanes (PU) - A Global Market Watch, 2011 - 2016
• Region-wise Demand Factor
• Key Growth Areas
• Market Sizes
• Key Competitors Edge• Investment Strategies Estimates are based on online surveys using customized questionnaires by our research team. Besides information from government databases, company websites, press releases and published research reports are also used for estimates. Estimates have incorporated recessionary impact on the industry. The analysis is based on desk research and interviews with industry researchers and law/ethics specialists, as well as on data collected through the survey, and discussions with experts. The report delivers a microscopic view of regional market volume & values. The major polyurethanes (PU) – types and end-users discussed in the report are: POLYURETHANES (PU) – Value - Volume • By Product Type o Rigid & Flexible o Coatings o Adhesives o Thermoplastic Polyurethane o Other • By End-User o Furniture/Bedding o Construction o Automotive o Electronic o Other (Footwear, Industrial, Textiles, Fibers, Medical and Marine) The report focuses on the current market trends, estimates and forecasts for the period 2011-2016. More than 1500 in plastics market and 177 leading market players that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. The report consists of 303 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed which gives a deep insight into the growth perspectives of the market. The region-wise distribution of the market consists of Europe ( Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Russia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland and Rest of Europe); The Americas ( USA, Canada, Argentina, Brazil and Rest of The Americas); Asia-Pacific ( China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Rest of Asia-Pacific); Rest of World ( South Africa, Middle East and Rest of Rest of the World). The report also covers major industry participants with details of their services, projects and financial status. Below are few among the 177 plastics company profiles in our report: Braskem S.A., Nova Chemicals Corporation, AEP Industries, Inc., American Packaging Corporation, BASF Corporation, BWAY Holding Company, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, Dow Chemical Company, DuPont Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Exxon Mobil Chemical Company, Formosa Plastics Corp - (FPC), NatureWorks, LLC., North American Pipe Corporation, PolyOne Corporation, Sigma Plastics Group, ALPLA-WERKE AlwinLehner GbmH & Co. Kg, Borealis AG, Chemson Group, Solvay S.A., SolVin, Total Petrochemicals, Arkema, Bayer AG, A.G. Petzetakis, Novamont S.p.A., INEOS Group AG., LyondellBasell Industries, Synbra Holding BV, The Britton Group, Cardia Bioplastics, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec), Liansu Group, PetroChina Company Limited, GAIL ( India) Limited, Reliance Industries Ltd., Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp., Daicel Chemical Industries Ltd./Daicel Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC), Sumitomo Chemical, Teijin Chemicals, Tosoh Corporation, Titan Chemicals Corp. Bhd., USI Corporation, Abu Dhabi Polymers Ltd (Borouge), National Petrochemical Company (NPC), EQUATE Petrochemical Co., Qatar Chemical Co Ltd. (Q-Chem), Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co., Tasnee, SABIC - Saudi Basic Industries Corp., Boytek and many more…. TABLE OF CONTENTS I. REPORT FOCUS A. INTRODUCTION
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV