Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Announces Investigation Of Tellabs, Inc.
Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Tellabs, Inc. (“Tellabs” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:TLAB) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. The investigation focuses on allegations that certain statements issued by the Company between October 26, 2010 and April 26, 2011 concerning Tellabs’ business, operations and prospects were false and misleading.
Tellabs designs, develops and supports telecommunications networking products. Specifically, the investigation is related to Tellabs’ April 26, 2011 announcement of its 2011 fiscal first quarter financial results which reflected weakness in its North American business. As a result of this news, shares of Tellabs declined $0.49 per share, or 9.09%, to close on April 26, 2011 at $4.90 per share, on heavy trading volume.
If you purchased Tellabs securities between October 26, 2010 and April 26, 2011, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Michael Goldberg, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, by telephone at (310) 201-9150, Toll Free at (888) 773-9224, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV